PRINCIPAL USES IN ANIMALS
• Diarrhoea, especially if triggered by nerves
• Scars, ulcers and wounds
• To ease the passage into death
• Stereo-typical behaviours (cribbing, pacing, spinning)
• Specific fears, e.g. fireworks
• Noise sensitivity
• Anxiety and restlessness
THINK ‘FRANKINCENSE’ FOR:
• Anxious or fearful animals, especially if there are signs of claustrophobia such as pacing or refusing to go into
enclosed areas, or asthma, or loose stools.
• Fear of fireworks and other known triggers.
• When deciding about euthanasia.
Source: Nayana Morag, www.essentialanimals.com
About ECO. Modern Essentials
Their aim is to simplify aromatherapy by sourcing and delivering pure essential oils and blends that are easy to use and incorporate into daily life. They work closely with a team of botanists, chemists and aromatherapists to develop the most effective essential oil blends and provide the best possible education on aromatherapy.
PETA Vegan & Cruelty Free Australia made & owned100% Pure No Synthetics100 % Recyclable